Ready to THRIVE?
Are you new(er) to leadership and looking to get to the next level in this season of uncertainty?
Tired of jumping from webinar to online course? It’s time for a community.
Grow through this season of challenge in our next New Generation Leader Cohort, launching June 2020.
You and a cohort of fellow leaders will learn to:
- Identify what kind of leader are you?
- Find personal health to lead yourself and others
- Develop skills to build influence in key relationships
- What is holding you back? Let’s address and overcome obstacles and challenges
Your cohort will gather in a 1-hour workshop each week for 4 weeks.
We will also provide you access to online tools to craft your own path of exploration as you build confidence and credibility as a leader.
- When will the cohort meet?
Once we have filled the cohort, we will find a time that works for everyone!
- 4 weeks doesn’t sound like very long – what if I want more at the end?
We’ll work together on how you can continue growing as a New Generation Leader long after the 4 weeks are over! This 4-week cohort will give you a really strong foundation to become the leader you were born to be!
- Can I invite a friend?
Absolutely! Invite someone to join you in this experience and get stronger, healthier, and more confident together as leaders!
- I have other questions – how can I learn more?
Schedule Virtual Coffee with Aaron! Ask any question you want to and learn more.
The New Generation Leader Blog
New Generation Leaders are the next wave of leadership in every sector of our communities. See how we are equipping, encouraging, and supporting these leaders!